Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2009 Skidoo Tundra 4 Sale

Exiles

I'm going Iloveiu This space, originally was an inclusive place, where people from IU and closer we got together and reflected on the left, politics or football. It seems that the process has also come to Refoundation ILOVEIU, ie starts harassment and demolition of the non-stick thought. Before trying to have people nearby as a way enriches the aggregator, now only require ideological purity. I have none, I am a person in constant doubts and my thoughts and positions is built day by day, changing even when someone convinces me in Iloveiu that is no longer viable, it has become a more of the sect in which IU is becoming. Some thought that either we refundábamos or died, we now see that we are melted down and die at once. The team of censors and has been put to work, it seems that the links of some of the aggregator bloggers are not only pleasing to the mind and once detected the anti-revolutionary activity have been harassing those bloggers.
Being
is to be left open, take criticism, learn to live with the contradictions of the Left. If the new foundation is an internal purge because I self-purging and I go into exile waiting to return democracy to this house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment