Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mysure Mallige Blue Film Vidio




Dragon
A few days strolling through an enchanted forest-r Natural Park of the Acorns in Cadiz, I came across this amazing animal. I found him distracted watching the clouds and with great caution that I discovered I could make this photograph. I played the type as a single sound, the snap of a twig, unexpected flight of a bird, the scent of chorizo \u200b\u200bsandwich from my backpack, they could have distracted from his ensimismación and having made up underwear charcoal. Luckily it did not happen and I could continue my journey in search of more mythological beings through these woods.

I am told that there is a very friendly group of elves there, perhaps I mean they know how to find a unicorn.
My search continues ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment