Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mother With Boobs Milk



Encina (Quercus ilex ) of Mount Roales in which you can put inside your body and feel its essence. Today

the Gregorian calendar coincides with the day to say I was born (I do not remember) and when published this post I'll be kicking a piece of Mediterranean forest near where I live.

Although I am not very fond of feasting on specific dates, this will be the birthday present I do myself.

A little bit of solitude in the forest with my dear nature, tune into Perez what I tell you. Noting

its inhabitants, smelling its aroma, feeling its texture, having fun with their lights, listening to the wind ...

... and getting wet, yes, certainly, but the probability of precipitation falls tomorrow, but go prepared and do that if that happens, it becomes a problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment