Friday, January 28, 2011

How Clean A White Resin Stap Watch

filipendulae

Elani blue (Elanus caeruleus )

with natural elegance and is a lovely black-shouldered kite flying blue ... Last 16

November saw a strange flying rather strange evolutions in the sky by a device that was not natural. During the course of a trip I made from Seville to Huelva on the A-49, around 8:10 am, I noticed a plane entering from the Atlantic, one more thought, of the many that fly overhead, it quickly began to see out of the device a white streak, I still did not give importance because the area was at that time a few contrails of planes (even days before I could see up to 6 parallel and equidistant trails in the same area, which struck me because never before seen.) Followed watching. The point is that the plane began to change course, we all have seen make a curvita aircraft in the air, but he changed course again and that and alerted me that something was wrong, it is not normal for a large aircraft , as in a typical passenger jet out (not a plane, not a military fighter), changed course twice as fast. I kept watching until he disappeared in the wake another plane (or the same) had left hours earlier. And never saw him again and I must say I was left pending if somewhere else for a while. For when she disappeared had changed direction about 12 times.

In the next picture (poor quality because it is made with the mobile) can see the changes made to the unit within 10 minutes, after which time it disappeared. All orders that are on the trail are made by the plane, not trail debris carried by the wind, resulting in those forms, are changes of direction that I saw him do.

Photo aircraft wake made in San Juan del Puerto

The wake lasted a few hours left in the sky.

Photo aircraft wake on Repsol refinery made from La Rabida

Someone could clarify what that leads to an alleged airliner to make such maneuvers in the air?

I leave you with a link to a blog entry Maria Hernandez in which he speaks of the strange contrails left by aircraft.

0 comments:

Post a Comment